Filip Gašparović Melis, digital artist from Zagreb, Croatia.
President of the Croatian Association of Digital Artists.
School of Applied Arts and Design Zagreb – graphic design
Academy of Fine Arts Zagreb – animation
- Concept art illustration.
- Modeling and texturing of characters and props.
- Rigging and character animation.
- Lighting and rendering.
- Compositing and visual effects.
Modeling and texturing for video game.
Modeling, texturing and animation for TV comercials.
Art director and animator for mobile game.
The Technical Museum – Zagreb
Educational animation videos for exebitions.
Rigging and animation for Cricket & Antoinette 3D animated feature film.
Technical director and animator for animated series And Black And White.
SOFTWARE (skill level)
Blender Foundation - Blender
Serif - Affinity Designer and Photo
Apple - FCP and Motion
Unity Technologies - Unity
Adobe - Photoshop
Autodesk - Maya
Maxon - Cinema 4D
Isotropics - Clarisse
Black Magic Design - DaVinci Resolve
- Rigging and skinning of characters and props.
- Helping to develop and maintain the animation pipeline.
- Creating high quality animation content.
- Collaborating with designers on solving gameplay problems while maintaining artistic vision.
- Collaborating with the character team to develop character/creature models with proper proportions, define rigging, and other animation considerations.
- Contributing to the creative process with original ideas and inspiration.